Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Check it out

Dear Blog,
I wanted to share all the cool places I am going with you. Mark showed me this succession of photos on google when we were coming up with this idea and I got really excited! Hopefully you'll feel the same way as me and get inspired to go to some of these places if you haven't already...
Keep in touch!
Love,
Jenny

1st stop:
Outside of St. Louis:



2nd Stop:
Rockie Mountain National Park:


3rd Stop:
Arches National Park:


4th Stop:
Antelope Canyon:


5th Stop:
Grand Canyon National Park:


6th Stop:
Bryce Canyon National Park:


7th Stop:
Zion National Park:


8th Stop:
Death Valley National Park:


9th Stop:
Yosemite National Park:


10th Stop:
Big Sur:


11th Stop:
San Francisco:


1 comment:

  1. hey jenny, any chance your grand canyon stop will be between sept 25 - 28? it'd be cool to meet you guys for a beer if so

    ReplyDelete