Saturday, October 24, 2015

Oct 1-3 and HONEYMOONING!!!! PART 1


Here are a few photos that Brent and I had on our phones from dinner the night before the wedding and a few more from the day after the wedding when I got to spend some sweet time with my dear friends from out of town. 
We will do a post in a few weeks with more wedding photos! From what I've seen so far, they are lovely and done so well by my close friend from SF, Monica Semergiu. 











The day after! Fun times showing off Columbus, OH!















What a whirlwind it was for Brent and I as we tidied, packed, hugged our friends and ran to the airport on Monday, a long day of travel -but we made it to El Castillo, a small down in the Arenal area of Costa Rica. We lucked out with this gorgeous Airbnb. 














Our first full day in Costa Rica was full of lovely sights. A 2 1/2 hour morning hike and then zip lining in the afternoon. To me, the zip lines got more scary- 6 or 7 in total that spanned huge valleys. A shock 


























No comments:

Post a Comment