Monday, April 2, 2012

Finding

Things I have found:

Many people share my feelings and thoughts, expectations and dreams. This is good, feels good to know. I have a place in this world. Where explanation is minimal, elaboration is flowing, excitement is vast and my creativity can blossom.

Where one self dies, another begins.

There is no 1 way to live. No pattern I must follow. Rather, there is change whenever I want it and a world of choices to make.

More personal: I was startlingly mentally and physically intertwined with Mark. Daily I am slammed with this reality taking different forms.

There are a ton of work possibilities out there if I am open to them. I am excited to see the beautiful forms this will take.

I am happy to be me.

To all my friends and family out there, thank you for your love and support.
X o
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment